• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review - Carnival Breeze

Rate this topic

Gymbrat333

Thanks for the review! Great job! I've sailed on the Dream and the Magic and can't wait to sail on the Breeze. I LOVE the Cove balcony cabins... my favorite on any ship. They're so close to the water that you really feel the sea.

Cucina del Capitano is fabulous, isn't it? Great food at a fabulous price.

Fortunately, I've not seen the decline in the quality of the entertainment you referred to and I've been thrilled with the addition of the Comedy Club.

Thanks again!!!

Mach

Thanks for the review! Great job! I've sailed on the Dream and the Magic and can't wait to sail on the Breeze. I LOVE the Cove balcony cabins... my favorite on any ship. They're so close to the water that you really feel the sea.

Fortunately, I've not seen the decline in the quality of the entertainment you referred to and I've been thrilled with the addition of the Comedy Club.

Thanks again!!!

Mach

Yes,the food in Cucina del Capitano was delicious! You will love the Breeze!

Thanks again!!!

Mach

I don't doubt that in the least! Although I'm a HUGE fan of Joe Farcus I have to admit that I'm really enjoying the more subdued, elegant look the ships have taken on since his semi-retirement.

Thanks again!!!

Mach

I don't doubt that in the least! Although I'm a HUGE fan of Joe Farcus I have to admit that I'm really enjoying the more subdued, elegant look the ships have taken on since his semi-retirement.

I have always liked the decoration on Carnival Ships!

I LOVE the Cove balcony cabins... my favorite on any ship. They're so close to the water that you really feel the sea.

We couldn’t agree more about the cove balconies – our favorite big-ship accommodations! From dolphins swimming alongside the ship to passengers running on the dock as the ship prepares to pull away there’s always something fun to see and you’re right up close to it!