• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Bon Voyage Cruisingcats

Rate this topic

cruisetarp

Bonvoyage.jpg

Falina, I am so happy that you are finally getting ready to sail again. I remember the last time you scheduled a cruise, which had to be deferred and eventually cancelled. It's been a long time coming, and I will personally enjoy the thought that you are back out there on the water, enjoying the beautiful scenery of Alaska. Bravo!

Thanks everyone!! I have waited a long time to be on a cruise again.

I will give a full report when I return. It may take me awhile since I will be heading back

to work as soon as I get off the ship. Not on the same day but a few days later. What a

great way to end summer vacation.

Thanks everyone!! I have waited a long time to be on a cruise again.

I will give a full report when I return. It may take me awhile since I will be heading back

to work as soon as I get off the ship. Not on the same day but a few days later. What a

great way to end summer vacation.

I hear you. Darn work ... always gets in the way. In the past, I've kept a diary of each day's happenings and then publish the thing when I get back. In fact on one trip, it rained so much on our post-cruise day that we just stayed in and I published the review even before I got home. This year, I wrote it on the iPad which made it a lot easier.