• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

WOW!!! 90 Day's From The Cruise. Time For The Final Payment.

Rate this topic

Sarge6870

Holy cow...where did the time go??? Seems we just got off the Jewel of the Seas. Just got an email from my C.A. advising me we have 3 day's for the final cruise payment aboard the Brilliance of the Seas in November. Been reading some reviews since she emerged from dry dock and even though they first started out...let's say...not so good, now the more recent ones are more towards the positive side. 90 Day's...3 months...CRUISE TIME AGAIN!!!! :thumbup:

Ahhh... one of the best landmarks headed toward a cruise! We had final payment today for our October 27 sailing on the Carnival Magic and we (and the rest of our group...) are THRILLED about!!!

Getting close to ANY cruise is a wonderful feeling. We haven't sailed since March so we're suffering pretty hard right now!!!

GET ME ON A SHIP!!!!

:biggrin:

I'm with ya' Mach. We cruised in May but DARN if the November cruise didn't creep up on us!! The best is all the OBC's we have for this cruise. This will be our 2nd on RCCL and the sister ship in the Radience class of what we did in May. And, like I mentioned in the post, she just emerged from dry dock this past May and added a lot of updates and amenities. Oh darn, time to get excited again!!! :biggrin:

I'm with ya' Mach. We cruised in May but DARN if the November cruise didn't creep up on us!! The best is all the OBC's we have for this cruise. This will be our 2nd on RCCL and the sister ship in the Radience class of what we did in May. And, like I mentioned in the post, she just emerged from dry dock this past May and added a lot of updates and amenities. Oh darn, time to get excited again!!! :biggrin:

A ship just out of dry dock is always a good thing! I love seeing the upgrades and even simple things like fresh paint and carpet. Ya' just can't beat that 'new ship smell'!!!

:biggrin:

Super exciting!! And a ship out of dry dock too! You have 2 reasons to celebrate! ~ Let the countdown begin :)

Agreed :thumbup: Chrissy was on the phone with our C.A. and found out that the cost of a balcony cabin on our Brilliance cruise went UP by $800pp because there are only a few balcony cabins left!! She was wavering between our Brilliance cruise and going back on the Carnival Dream but we considered a few things......For instance...

Carnival Dream leaves from Port Canaveral - A 3 hour drive

Brilliance of the Seas leaves from the Port of Tampa - A 30 minute drive

OBC on the Dream - 0

OBC on the Brilliance - up to $300

The drive and the OBC talks!!! :smile:

Can't wait for your time to fly by.

WHOA...Easy Deb!!! The time flew by and surprised me about the November cruise coming! Don't want the time to go too fast before it becomes another cruise memory :wink2:

WHOA...Easy Deb!!! The time flew by and surprised me about the November cruise coming! Don't want the time to go too fast before it becomes another cruise memory :wink2:

Cruise memories are some of the best memories! We relish our memories of past cruises and frequently chat about them on our website... We also have a 'cruise wall' with pictures of our favorite voyages and ports. Every time our friends drop by that's one of the first spots they visit... to share in the memories!!!!

pastaandcruise001resized.jpg

Cruise memories are some of the best memories! We relish our memories of past cruises and frequently chat about them on our website... We also have a 'cruise wall' with pictures of our favorite voyages and ports. Every time our friends drop by that's one of the first spots they visit... to share in the memories!!!!

pastaandcruise001resized.jpg

Looks like a fun wall...