• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review - Boston to New England/Canada Aboard Brilliance ~ Oct. 6, 2013

Rate this topic

Jan115

Great, honest review Jan - so glad you had a great time with your daughter. We haven't sailed the Brilliance but had sailed on the Radiance and Jewel her sister ships. We LOVE them. I agree with you that RCL need to jack up their food offerings .......

Nice review Jan. I want to do the New England cruise as well. We were stationed in Newport RI and I love the area. I want to do the the Titanic exhibit in Canada as well.

The Titanic exhibit was great, as was the entire museum, but if you ever get a chance to catch the traveling exhibit, it's much better. I saw it in Hartford a couple of years ago, and part of the tour takes place in what would have looked like a hallway on the Titanic. The exhibit ticket looked like a passenger ticket containing the name of an actual passenger - and at the end you check the list to see if your passenger was one of the survivors, making the traveling exhibit a much more moving tour.

I did see the one in Vegas when it was at the Tropicana, I think it is at the Luxor now or at least it was. It was awesome. I really enjoyed it and both times I went the passenger I had survived. :)

Edited by dmoten