• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Bon Voyage Karen55

Rate this topic

Thanks everybody...I am really looking forward to this cruise... My sister and her husband are going with us... this will be our first cruise with anyone besides our son (who went on our first two cruises with us) and I will really enjoy having my sister to do thing with this time around... My husband is content to sit and listen to his books from the library on his MP3 player and he loads up on them before we leave... My brother-in-law likes to find the golf pro on board and pratice his swing and play with the golf simulator...so... My sister and I are looking forward to spending time on the Serenity Deck, and checking out the new Seaday Brunch menu and a few more new things onboard the Fascination that were not there the last time I sailed on it in 2011...Needless to say I will give a full accounting when I return...

...this will be our first cruise with anyone besides our son ... and I will really enjoy having my sister to do thing with this time around... My sister and I are looking forward to spending time on the Serenity Deck, and checking out the new Seaday Brunch

We almost always cruise with family and friends Karen – I know you’ll have a great time! (And we can’t wait to try that Seaday Brunch either! :biggrin:)

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go... himmm sounds like a good song... LOL

Thanks everybody... we are leaving in the morning when the hubby gets home from work... we will drive to just outside of Atlanta and spend the night with my sister and her husband then drive down to Jacksonville, FL and spend the day and Sunday with a cousin, who has graciously opened his home for us to spend the night and will deliver us to the port on Monday....

Will give a full report when I return... I have my Cruise Crazy Lapel Pin and Cruise Crazy Door Hanger ready to go!!!

Later!!!

Cruise Crazy Karen signing off!!!!

:laugh: