• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

galapogas celebrity may 18 2014

Rate this topic

macaws2

Congrats on booking the trip of a lifetime! We went on this cruise in February 2011 and it was everything I dreamed of and more. Celebrity was absolutely perfect in every way - there was not one thing I could have faulted or asked to be done better. Just savor every minute of it! And if you have any questions - I'm happy to answer from our experience.

Thank you everybody.sorry didn't answer earlier, I haven't been on line lately. Hi Andi we can't wait is an under statement. As it is I've been looking at getting my husband for Christmas an underwater all purpose camera. I have a nikon d80 and looking at getting a different lens but trying to figure out what. I have a tight budget so looking for a good all round lens, I'm a total amatuer. The lens I have came with it is a 28-210, so if anyone can advise me it would be a big help.I've read different blots on some of the other cruise websites and its soooo confusing.