• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Member of the Month: December 2013 - Shari2

Rate this topic

Jason

Thank you for the kind words, Cheryl...it does feel like we've already met. It has been so wonderful to chat with you, and to share our ups and downs for so many years. Hoping we do get to meet someday. Time definitely does fly when we're having fun. It has been so crazy here for awhile with health issues and then getting ready for Christmas, but hoping that after the New Year I'll have more time to spend here with all my old friends, and all my new friends, and my friends to be. All of our great Cruise Crazies. Hope you had a Happy Hanukkah, and hope you and family have a Merry Christmas!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Shari,

My husband and I originally picked Princess because it was middle of the road. Not too pricey and not too formal or too laid back. We have been pleased with our experiences. The only down point being with the cruise before our has noro-virus and everything was delayed. And of course the delays weren't Princess' fault. Two cruises ago when we did a Mexican cruise over Christmas, my husband's brother died. The staff at the Purser's desk went out of their way to help us. They gave us free phone time for my husband to try to make arrangements at home. We decided to continue the cruise, but they were willing to transport to the airport in Mexico if that was what we chose to do. We have now been on six cruises with Princess and like the extra benefits we got on our last cruise in November.

What cruise line do you like the most?

Hi Janice...it sounds like Princess is a good line and they take care of their people. I'm so sorry about your brother-in-law. That must have been so hard to be on the cruise when it happened. It's so nice that Princess was so helpful. We are thinking of a possible group cruise with some friends to Alaska in 2015 on Princess. I have never been to Alaska, so, I am looking forward to that... if the group chooses that cruise.

My favorite line is Celebrity. My last cruise was on the Carnival Liberty with a group of friends. We did really enjoy that cruise. We have sailed three times on Celebrity and really like their service, food, and entertainment, and just the layout of the ships...although, we haven't been on any of the newer ships yet...we plan to soon.

• 1 month later...