• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review - 3-Night Disney Magic to Castaway Cays

Rate this topic

Jan115

Thanks for the wonderful review, Jan...so glad you had a great time on Disney. This sounds like the perfect vacation for families. And it's so nice that they have separate areas for the adults to enjoy some quiet time alone.

I can't believe you almost didn't get off at Castaway Cay... I'm glad you didn't tell me that ahead of time, I think my head would have exploded, lol. Castaway Cay is simply paradise, especially Serenity Bay!

Awesome, thoughtful review. I'm SO glad you had a good time on my favorite ship in the world! Hope you gave Minnie a hug for me. :-)

-gina-

I can't believe you almost didn't get off at Castaway Cay... I'm glad you didn't tell me that ahead of time, I think my head would have exploded, lol. Castaway Cay is simply paradise, especially Serenity Bay!

Awesome, thoughtful review. I'm SO glad you had a good time on my favorite ship in the world! Hope you gave Minnie a hug for me. :-)

-gina-

I know - I don't know what the heck I was thinking. I guess I was thinking of Princess Cays, which is okay (ho-hum) but would be willing to trade for having the ship all to myself. What I didn't realize is there is just no comparison between the two private islands.

The Disney ships all have an adult only pool, adult only restaurant and lounges in the evening, People have asked me why would adults go on Disney. To enjoy the Disney entertainment and customer service, as well as having those adult-only areas if that's what adults are looking for. I enjoy the Disney ships and have been on the older ones and one new one, the Disney Dream. Excellent time on each. Glad you had a chance to check out Disney, too, Jan, and share your experience with us.