• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

ipod docks on newer ships

Rate this topic

Interesting question. I'm guessing that the ship description information will have to be changed to start adding these electronic perks. I wonder what will become of the internet café?

I'm also guessing that (like hotels and resorts), there will be a fee to access internet in your room.

I know Oasis and Allure have ipod docks in the cabins. Does anyone know if Getaway and Breakaway have ipod docks in the cabins?

I don’t remember seeing any when we sailed aboard Norwegian Breakaway or Norwegian Getaway Adrienne, but the cruise lines are always making changes and improvements. Happy cruising!

Interesting question. I'm guessing that the ship description information will have to be changed to start adding these electronic perks. I wonder what will become of the internet café?

I'm also guessing that (like hotels and resorts), there will be a fee to access internet in your room.

I don’t have one, but I don’t think the iPod docks have anything to do with internet access. I’m pretty sure it’s just an easy way to recharge the device with speakers for playing music.