• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

cRUISE vs CRUISE GIV ME YOUR OPINION

Rate this topic

gogetter

8 night on the Liberty...3 ports I have never been to. Closer to home.....OV....Port Canaveral

7 night on Legend...been on this one and to the ports....but get a balcony.....Tampa

20 dollars cheaper on the Legend....

What do you have to say?

That would be a tough one for me, gogetter. I really like to have a balcony, but I would want to see other ports, too. If you really liked the ship and ports that you have been to, and really want to have a balcony...go for that one. I would go for the new ports, except at my age I am spoiled now with a balcony...I love the quiet time overlooking the sea; for me, I would keep on looking for something else that I could do both on.

Hi Gogetter - I'd go for the 8-nighter with the ports never seen and the longer cruise. When is the cruise? In the meantime, maybe you can pray for a balcony deal to come along. :biggrin:

I would go for the longer cruise and to see new ports. Also (although we are not avid Carnival fans) we have been on the Legend out of Tampa and didn't like the ship at all. So for us the Liberty would win hands down!