• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review - 12 Night Mediterranean and Greek Isles

Rate this topic

Kevin...thanks for the great review. I'm so sorry that Sharon fell. I hope she's doing well now. What a great adventure for you and Sharon and your family. It will be something to remember, always. Congratulations on your 50th birthdays, and on your son's graduation. Sorry about the wine issue...I would not be happy about that either. I see you rated the food, only fair, and the cabin good. Would you sail on this ship again?

Shari, thanks for reading my review. I still like Royal Caribbean and might sail on this ship, if the itinerary required it. However, I would prefer not to. There are alot of things I left out of the review, but I didn't think the food or service were as good as what we have previously experienced with the brand.

Thanks, Kevin...that's all good to know. I still have my dream of sailing the Mediterranean when I am more able to travel there. I'm glad you had a nice trip even though there were a few issues. I do keep hearing that everyone likes Barcelona, so that is still on my list...and lots of Italy.

Sounds like despite a few problems you had a great cruise. It's always nice to read how the advice of fellow Crazies helped in your planning and tours. I would have been pretty upset over the wine issues.

I enjoyed your review, Kevin. What did you do while in Santorini? So sorry to hear about Sharon's stumble. I am am basically a klutz, and my biggest fear is tripping and falling - I've already done it on prior vacations. I hope the bruises are healed. What a shame about the wine the ship lost. I agree - they shouldn't confiscate wine at the gangway.

Jan,

We did not take any organized excursions at Santorini. We purchased cable car tickets to the top (5 minute trip), then caught a public bus to Oia. It was so pretty there, but Thera was also very pretty - just a little more crowded.