• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review - Back to Bermuda

Rate this topic

cruisetarp

Thanks for the great review, Mary Lou. So glad you had a good time, excepting for the "buffet testing." I sure hope that they don't keep this "new way" of buffet, or bring it to the other lines. Celebrity, in the past, has been well known for their food experiences, and that is a big part of why we like them. I am hoping to book with them this winter, but if they keep this new "buffet way" I may have to look into another line.

We always eat dinner in the regular, or special dining, areas, but we eat breakfast and lunch at the buffets.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Back in 2008 we sailed on Summit from Venice to Athens and they were testing out for the first time the sea day grand buffet, a white night dinner on deck, the Round the World Wine Tasting, and several other things. The white night didn't make it, but most of the others were implemented fleetwide on Celebrity. Interesting that they keep using Summit as the testing ground.

We loved it when we sailed again on Summit this last December for our 25th anniversary celebration after it has been "Solstice-ized". Our review of that sailing is here on the board reviews, too.