• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Do you have a favorite 'mascot' that follows you on every cruise?

Rate this topic

Jan115

We'd love to hear about your kids', families (or even yours!) favorite dolls or stuffed critters that come along on your cruise vacations. Got pics? Even better!

My daughter brought her friend "Felix" along back in 2012 while on our British Isles cruise.

10653339_706241696129197_334795750683347

Here is CruiseCrazies' own Crazie Bear, who also joined us on the British Isles voyage. He particularly enjoyed Happy Hour! By the way ... whatever happened to that bear, anyway? I haven't seen or heard from him since I transported him back to his owner!

IMG_9721.jpg

Thanks, Shari. Where is that Crazie Bear these days, anyway? No sightings have been reported since my British Isles cruise two hears ago.

Speaking of Felix .... my daughter almost lost Felix the Fox on a work trip to Seattle a few weeks back. Her check-in bag was "misplaced" by the airline, and instead of riding in her backpack like he should have, poor Felix was thrown carelessly into the suitcase with the dirty laundry. Eventually the bag found it's way to Providence, where Felix was found safe and sound. My daughter would have been devastated if she had lost Felix. They've been traveling together their whole lives.

Crazie Bear must be hibernating these days...I'm sure he is longing for another cruise. :smile:

Yikes...poor Felix thrown in with the dirty laundry...that is not good! Thank heavens that he was found safe and sound. I'm sure your daughter was so happy to have him back. Now they can keep on traveling together. We have a Mickey Mouse here, but he's too big to travel with us, so he has to stay home and watch over the house. :biggrin:

• 4 months later...

I have a small orange rabbit I bought on one of the first RCCL cruises we went on. I have a picture of it ("Jesus" is his name) on every ship we have ever gone on and I keep the pictures of him in an album. No pictures of me or hubby...just the bunny. LOL

• 2 weeks later...