• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

What is going on with this site?

Rate this topic

Sarge6870

I know it's been awhile since I visited the site but had to comment on the lack of activity. The last update on the Facebook page was July 14th. The "New Content" link is a dead link. The only activity is welcoming new members and the Daily Blog. The reason I post here was because I took the time, MY time on my cruise when we visited Cozumel last year and got Paradise Beach to purchase ad space on the site yet the foot traffic to the site is lacking. What caused the site to hit the brakes all of a sudden? People are joining but that seems to be the only viable activity here! This site at one time was a strong asset to cruisers but now seems non-competitive with the many other cruise sites on the web. I don't want to seem to be coming off on a negative note here but where is the support?

What can we do to get CruiseCrazies kick started?

Hey Sarge,

It's great to hear from you - hope everything's okay! :smile: You didn't see my two blog updates in August and September? Or posts I've made recently to the Cruise Discussion boards? Or the posts by several others with the hope to get conversation started? Believe me, it's not for lack of trying, and we're as frustrated as you are. No disrespect to Jason, but I think he has been busy with new endeavors, and the "welcome" messages are on auto pilot. I gave up the job of posting new "Articles" for lack of response, preoccupation with my own cruise business, and also due to some unresolved "bugs" in the site. You've made some valuable contributions, and I agree - I miss the old CruiseCrazies. It takes content and conversation to keep a site going, and it's always the same 4 or 5 people.

How to get CruiseCrazies kick started? I think you'll need to ask Jason. Let us know what you find out. :smile:

The site has had some problems with the posting, and a few other things, Sarge...Jason is working on it. I haven't been able to post many times; others have had problems also, so that could be a part of it. Some have gone to Facebook.

Hey Sarge and Ladies, Thanks for voicing your concerns. They're all valid and we will get past them.

For the text editor issues, our tech team is busy working on it - Taking longer than expected but I hope to have an update shortly.

For our social media activities, we have taken a break for a while however we will be resuming in the near future.

For the postings, content, & activity here on the site, some things are in the works to help engage everyone ... but we can't do it alone. We need the support of everyone which I know is definitely possible as it's been done in the past. New cruise discussions, recollections from prior cruises, cruise reviews, cruise questions .. All of it helps and even a few topics a day would help stimulate more activity. Let's start rallying the crowd for help in this, and before long we will have more activity on the site than in the past!

Thanks,

Well I'm Back

I went Crazy In my First Few months in 2013 Burnt myself Out

Obtained a Professional Certificatiion in June this Year

SPENT the last few Weeks Looking for a 2015 Cruise See thre Royal Area

Gotta LOVE the back-to-back David! :thumbup: Have a fantastic couple of cruises!

Thanks its my Second B2B

SEE the Royal area For MORE info

http://www.cruisecrazies.com/forums/topic/51697-vow-to-wow-sale-17nov2014-to-31dec2014/

http://www.cruisecrazies.com/forums/topic/51686-independence-of-the-seas-7-night-western-caribbean-cruise/

Edited by Swath