• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Excursions in Victoria

Rate this topic

I'm taking a large group on this cruise (Carnival Legend, Aug. 4) and I'm not exactly happy with the shore excursions that Carnival has to offer in Victoria. Buchart Gardens is awesome (as I've done that) but it takes the entire time and you really don't get to experience the city life of Victoria. Does anyone have any ideas? They use to offer a tour and evening tea at the Empress Hotel but I don't see it offered anymore. Help!

Cruzingene51

• 3 months later...

Just re-reading this and wondering what you ended up doing. I've been to Victoria two times and absolutely love it there. The last time I walked around the city for hours. All by myself taking pictures and literally smiling from ear to ear. Jerry didn't want to do anything and stayed back. When I got back to the cabin and he saw all the pictures I took he was disappointed that he didn't join me. I can't wait to return to both Victoria and Vancouver.

I'm taking a large group on this cruise (Carnival Legend, Aug. 4) and I'm not exactly happy with the shore excursions that Carnival has to offer in Victoria. Buchart Gardens is awesome (as I've done that) but it takes the entire time and you really don't get to experience the city life of Victoria. Does anyone have any ideas? They use to offer a tour and evening tea at the Empress Hotel but I don't see it offered anymore. Help!

Hi Gene! We’d love to hear what you ended up doing in Victoria! Thanks!

Just re-reading this and wondering what you ended up doing. I've been to Victoria two times and absolutely love it there. The last time I walked around the city for hours. All by myself taking pictures and literally smiling from ear to ear.

That’s exactly what we did Debbie! (Including the big smile! :biggrin:)

• 2 weeks later...