• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review - Oasis of the Seas

Rate this topic

jacketwatch

Getting caught up. Thanks for the review Larry! It sounds like your issues from this cruise were addressed and you’re all set for another great cruise soon! (BTW, we’ve seen Cats a couple times on land – never at sea – and absolutely loved it!) Here’s hoping your next cruise is perfect!

Thank you. Cats just wasn't for us but that's not to take away from how well it was performed.

Actually the terminal crew in Ft. Lauderdale overall was disappointing. Conversely the crew in the port of Yokohama were amazing. Different attitudes about service and work ethic I think

What a great review! We have been on Oasis twice and absolutely love her. Even more than Quantum. Put some of the technology from Quantum onto the Oasis and I think I will just move in. I think you brought up a very interesting point in that the Crown and Anchor representatives seem to be more "customer service" oriented than Customer Service.

We saw CATS on Broadway so we took a pass on our July cruise. Though we did not see CATS on this trip, our table mates loved it and thought that the cast was as much or more Broadway caliber performers than when they saw it on Broadway.

Again, thanks for sharing a great review.

We have been on Oasis twice and absolutely love her. Even more than Quantum. Put some of the technology from Quantum onto the Oasis and I think I will just move in.

You may very well be describing the upcoming Harmony of the Seas there David! If you need help moving in just let us know – we’ll happily carry boxes in exchange for cruise fare! :biggrin: (Actually, that sounds like so much fun we’d do it for a couple of drinks! :tongue::laugh:)

• 2 weeks later...