• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review - Disappointed with Liberty again

Rate this topic

cruisetarp

MaryLouu, so sorry your cruise wasn't up to your expectations. It's a shame how cruise lines have changed over the years. On our last RCI cruise they were really pushing the drink packages and the bar service was terrible. Make you wonder if that is part of their plan.

I was going to say it's time for you to switch to a new cruise line, but you beat me to it.

I agree with your take on the connection between all-you-can-drink beverage packages and ridiculous waits at the bar and lack of service elsewhere. It's not just RCI, but I noticed this on Norwegian, too.

Hope your next cruise is more enjoyable!

• 2 weeks later...

I have had such a bad experience with Royal Caribbean that I will never consider sailing with them again even if the cruise was free. I have been pleased with Princess and all the perks I get with being elite. Free Laundry is nice.

Wow - I am really sorry that this was another disappointment. Let's hope it isolated to the Liberty and not the trend to RCL.

I found your points to be well taken and if you haven't done so already, write to RCL. Your words aren't "complaints" as much as observations, criticism, etc.

Jerry and I feel this way about NCL. Burn me once, burn me twice - but call me a FOOL if we sail with NCL a third time.