• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review - Once Again Bermuda

Rate this topic

cruisetarp

Loved your review, Mary Lou...so glad you had a good time even though you missed some time in Bermuda because of the hurricane.  I would love to go there someday.  Marc, too.  The Summit is a sister ship to the Infinity, I think...how is it looking today? The Infinity was my favorite ship, so I'm sure I would like the layout of the ship.

Great review, Mary Lou!  We very often feel the same when coming back to the ship in Bermuda - we are hot and tired and usually just head up to the buffet.  I never thought of ordering dinner to eat on the balcony while docked - that would be perfect!  I followed your ship on this trip and knew that you had departed Bermuda early so my thoughts were with you and it does seem that that was the best move to make sure everyone and the ship got back safely.  And as you say.....we'll jut have to go back!

Great review, MaryLou!:biggrin: So glad you enjoyed Bermuda. It brought back so many memories of our visits there in the past. We took a taxi to Horseshoe on our last visit, more expensive but totally worth it. Swizzle Inn is always a tradition for us, as well, a table on the balcony so we can people watch. It's too bad you weren't able to have dinner with your friends. We upgraded to Aqua on the Reflection and lost all our amenities - but we couldn't resist the low residency rate - very hard to come by. So it was a good tradeoff. Elbow Beach? We honeymooned there, too! I'm so sorry to hear you missed it because the ship left early. A return trip is a must!