• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Silverseas explorer April 13-29 2019 16 day Lautoka Fiji to Guam

Rate this topic

macaws2

Wow! What an amazing cruise it will be and the perfect way to celebrate such a special occasion. Keep us posted on your plans.?

In the meantime, maybe you'll join CruiseCrazies on our 2018 group Panama cruise?

Tomorrow is the last chance to save with Princess Sun Drenched Deals. Save over $200 per person off the group rate! Plus, get a bottle of wine and money to spend on board. For more info, go to:

https://mybookinggenie.com/coral-princess-panama-canal-april-10-2018/

On 9/11/2017 at 1:31 PM, sunluva7 said:

Wow! What an amazing cruise it will be and the perfect way to celebrate such a special occasion. Keep us posted on your plans.?

In the meantime, maybe you'll join CruiseCrazies on our 2018 group Panama cruise?

Tomorrow is the last chance to save with Princess Sun Drenched Deals. Save over $200 per person off the group rate! Plus, get a bottle of wine and money to spend on board. For more info, go to:

https://mybookinggenie.com/coral-princess-panama-canal-april-10-2018/

Hi, Jan, we actually did that same cruise several years ago and the Coral is a beautiful ship. We really enjoyed the excursions especially the one we did in panama, we choose the excursion that bused you into the interior and then we were taken by canoe to a native village where we experienced how the Cuna indians live, it was a great cruise.

On 9/12/2017 at 6:21 PM, macaws2 said:

Hi, Jan, we actually did that same cruise several years ago and the Coral is a beautiful ship. We really enjoyed the excursions especially the one we did in panama, we choose the excursion that bused you into the interior and then we were taken by canoe to a native village where we experienced how the Cuna indians live, it was a great cruise.

Thanks for the feedback, Gladys. I've been wanting to sail Coral for a long time and happy to finally get my turn. What time of year did you go, and how was the weather? I wish our time in Aruba was going to be longer, but we're all excited for this cruise!

9 hours ago, sunluva7 said:

Thanks for the feedback, Gladys. I've been wanting to sail Coral for a long time and happy to finally get my turn. What time of year did you go, and how was the weather? I wish our time in Aruba was going to be longer, but we're all excited for this cruise!

Hi Jan, we actually did it one year for New Years and the weather was great. The funny thing that happened to us while on the cruise was that we had an ocean view room, so when we were going through the locks we had went back to our room and to our surprise was looking at the inside wall of the lock and was looking at the little creatures that made the concrete wall their home, we watched as the ship slowly raised up from the lock as the water in the lock was being equalized for the ship to enter into the next lock. What an experience,  we still laugh about.

Our daughter at the time was actually working for Princess, she was one of the pier operations supervisor in Ft Lauderdale and the Coral was actually one of her ships. She told us that every time the ship came back to port it had to be repainted due to the sides sometimes rubbing the inside of the walls of the locks. The Coral was her favorite ship with all the beautiful teak wood that is found throughout the ship,its a beautiful ship through.