• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review: NEW YEAR'S ABOARD THE SPLENDOR

Rate this topic

Gymbrat333

Thanks for sharing! I think a New Year’s cruise would be fun, unfortunately I can’t convince the hubby to go and miss all the family gatherings going on during that time. And as you said, it’s really expensive. I did go this year on Norwegian in early December, and the ship was decorated for the holidays, so it as almost like being away at Christmas.

The New Year's Eve party sounded like so much fun. I would have needed a long nap to stay up. How many people actually made it out to the beach the next day? I imagine there must have been more than a few hangovers.?

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:27 PM, Jan115 said:

Thanks for sharing! I think a New Year’s cruise would be fun, unfortunately I can’t convince the hubby to go and miss all the family gatherings going on during that time. And as you said, it’s really expensive. I did go this year on Norwegian in early December, and the ship was decorated for the holidays, so it as almost like being away at Christmas.

The New Year's Eve party sounded like so much fun. I would have needed a long nap to stay up. How many people actually made it out to the beach the next day? I imagine there must have been more than a few hangovers.?

I will upload the pictures soon that you can see how fun it was.  Yes, the next day at Princess Cays not many people were up early.  

Thanks for the nice review, Olga!  It sounds like you had a great time, except for the rainy day at Amber Cove...haven't been there, but have been to Puerto Rico and Grand Turk.  Like the way the pool is right by Margarita Ville at Grand Turk.  I would like to do a New Year's cruise some time.  At Christmas time I like to be home with family but New Year's would be lots of fun to be cruising. We did cruise up to one week before Christmas before and did also love all the decorations.

Edited by Shari2