• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

First topic!

Jason

So....just throwing out some cruises that come to mind:

Bermuda

Southern Caribbean (Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire, for ex.)

Up the Pacific Coast

Aegean (sp?) Sea/Greek Isles

A river cruise

Let's get the conversation started!

Like  your idea of Southern Carib, Andi...haven't been to Curacao or Bermuda, or Bonaire, or Key West.  I think the Celebrity Equinox is cruising there now...would have to check into it.

@AndiD Try as I might, I still can’t convince David to get on a river ship. Ugh! ? But that won’t stop me from cruising solo if the group wants a river cruise! Shhhh...don’t tell him I said that.?

I think we should pick a general time of year. Early to mid April works well for me, as does end of May, beginning of June, and all of summer. 

How about you - what’s your best time of year to cruise with the group in 2019?

April would be hard for me as we are planning a cruise with Krista for March or April, but late May and thru the summer would work, as would fall.

How about the new Sky Princess November 3rd 2019, from and to Rome to go to Kotor, Corfu, Malta and Italy? It's only a 7 day cruise though, but you get to experience the latest Princess ship, Royal class. And I for one, would love to. 

Would love to try the Sky, but David can’t cruise in November, so I’m thinking late May through August, maybe early April for the right itinerary.

Celebrity Edge has some great itineraries next summer, but Andi will have beat us to the ship in February. That rascal!

Here is what I found:

4/6/19 Sapphire Princess, 11-night one way Rome to London with Florence, Monaco, Barcelona, Gibraltar, Lisbon and Normandy.

6/3/19 Celebrity Reflection, 11-day Ireland and Iceland with some great overnights in Reykjavik, Akureyri and Dublin!

7/23/19 Crown Princess, 12 d. Round Trip from LeHavre. Great opportunity for extended time to see Normandy before or after, or visit Paris!

8/18/19 Oceania 7-night Bermuda from NYC. Why this one stands out for me is that it ports in the far better places of St. George and Hamilton and not with the masses in the Dockyard.

That’s my 2 cents!?

Edited by Jan115
Lost my head

14 hours ago, Miranda said:

How about the new Sky Princess November 3rd 2019, from and to Rome to go to Kotor, Corfu, Malta and Italy? It's only a 7 day cruise though, but you get to experience the latest Princess ship, Royal class. And I for one, would love to. 

I love this itinerary!!

• Jan115 locked this topic