• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

First topic!

Jason

I think I will be in. And I send an email to my 'cruise friends' as well and told them about CC and the group cruise. Some people I met on the Sapphire are going to check out the website as well and may sign up too. I told them it's the friendliest cruise forum, no name calling, but always respecting each other. And there no such thing as stupid questions or remarks. So who knows. It would be nice to expand right? 

Good Morning!  Thanks for posting the 3 For Free notice, Jan.  Miranda - I'm so glad you are "in", and definitely the more the merrier, so thanks for sending the word out to your cruising friends.  I do hope some will give us a try and join the website as well as this cruise!

Jan - In your experience will this promotion draw takers in general?  In other words, could good cabins go quickly?

4 hours ago, AndiD said:

Good Morning!  Thanks for posting the 3 For Free notice, Jan.  Miranda - I'm so glad you are "in", and definitely the more the merrier, so thanks for sending the word out to your cruising friends.  I do hope some will give us a try and join the website as well as this cruise!

Jan - In your experience will this promotion draw takers in general?  In other words, could good cabins go quickly?

It's hard to say. I think it depends more on interest here and the number of members we can reach, but this is a great promo. With this 10-day cruise, you get anywhere from $75 per person onboard credit for an interior cabin to $150 per person for a balcony. Plus, with the upgraded cabin, you'll get up to a 4-category upgrade, depending on category. For example, a BB balcony cabin is the same as the lower BF. I just blocked out group space, am putting together a flyer, and will post it when I'm done. 

Yay - I am ready to book so I will fill out the form!  But I do have a questions......so......I'm not quite sure how this upgrade on the promotion works.  Are the prices that you quoted including the upgrade?  Or if we sign up for BD cabin, we will get upgraded to a better one, or the price lowered to match a lower category?

10 hours ago, AndiD said:

Yay - I am ready to book so I will fill out the form!  But I do have a questions......so......I'm not quite sure how this upgrade on the promotion works.  Are the prices that you quoted including the upgrade?  Or if we sign up for BD cabin, we will get upgraded to a better one, or the price lowered to match a lower category?

10 hours ago, AndiD said:

The upgrade is automatic. In other words, it gives you the higher cabin category at the lower price; i.e. a BB at the price of a BE, for instance. So when I look at the pricing on my end, I see that BE, BD, BC and BB are all the same price with the promotion. By the way, a mini, a suite or any cabin category you don't see listed can be booked - you're not limited to the cabins I held. 

• Jan115 locked this topic