• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Greetings, Group

Rate this topic

Greetings Group! I’m a new member, but not new to cruising.

Since I consider myself a “Cruise Crazy”, I had to join CruiseCrazies!

Hope to “Sea Y’all Around”

A.J.

2 minutes ago, Jan115 said:

Welcome AJ! It's great to meet someone as "crazie" for cruising as we are! 

I know!  Just realized I have 4 cruises booked!

Lol I’m definitely going to fit in!!!! ?

Welcome Aboard, A.J.!  You definitely do fit right in - I just booked a November cruise because I knew I couldn't last between my late August cruise and my February 2019 cruise!  And you definitely are NOT new to cruising, with over 50 cruises under your belt?  Would love to hear about some of your favorites...itineraries...cruise lines/ships....what is still on your bucket list - so hope you will post more and help us get to know you better!

Hello, and thanks for the welcome!

Definitely am blessed and humbled by my cruising record.

I would be willing to answer any and all questions related to cruising, just bear in mind I’m brutally honest and opinionated! Lol

Seriously, my current bucket list is  to book a Virgin Voyages cruise in 2020.

Sea Ya!

A.J.

Just now, AJSW said:

Hello, and thanks for the welcome!

Definitely am blessed and humbled by my cruising record.

I would be willing to answer any and all questions related to cruising, just bear in mind I’m brutally honest and opinionated! Lol

Seriously, my current bucket list is  to book a Virgin Voyages cruise in 2020.

Sea Ya!

A.J.

Wow - a Virgin Voyages cruise - that's terrific!  Are their itineraries out yet?  2019 for us will be busy, with an already booked 7-day on the new Celebrity Edge, another spring cruise with our younger daughter and her guy, a possible transatlantic in the fall that is in the planning stages, possibly joining the 2019 Cruise Crazies sailing (I was on the 2017 and 2018 cruises,) and maybe a Viking Ocean Cruise in late fall.......whew!  Normally we can't cruise that often, but it will be our 45th anniversary so...what the heck!  Destination for your Virgin cruise?

Nice going! Keep booking!  ?

Virgin Voyages will be sailing beginning in 2020, building her now. Itineraries are not known yet, but the ship will be sailing out of the Port of Miami. They are accepting deposits for future bookings.

The verdict is still in limbo about the Celebrity Edge, so please return and report!

Viking River Cruises depends on itinerary, let us know where, or if you want any suggestions.

Great to Sea Ya Cruising,   A.J.

hey @AJSW, welcome to CruiseCrazies and it's great to hear from you.  Thanks for offering to help out in answering cruise questions, your help is much appreciated!

I see you're located in Nevada - That's my favorite place to visit .. specifically Las Vegas.  Have roadtripped to many places out west using Vegas as the base camp.  In the last several years have roadtripped from Vegas to a bunch of amazing sights between Nevada, Arizona, Utah and Cali ... Including Grand Canyon South Rim, Death Valley, Red Rock Canyon, Valley of Fire, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, and the ghost towns of Nelson, Rhyolite, Oatman, and Chloride.  So much out there to see it's amazing.  As a matter of fact, next month will be heading back out there again.  I LOVE that dry desert heat with 0 humidity!

Hi Jason!

Thanks So Much for the Welcome!

I’ve been everywhere you mentioned, that’s what I do in between cruises. Glad you like my “neighborhood”. Lol

I love the desert in the winter, but actually prefer Florida’s hot weather and humidity!

Be ready for HOT weather next month, for sure! 

Sea Ya Around The Desert?!?!

A.J.

You'll only find me in the desert during the HOT summer months.  I love that dry desert heat and as a native South Floridian .. wouldn't enjoy traveling out there in the cold.  Next month is Zion, Grand Canyon North Rim, Snow Canyon, Coral Pink Sand Dunes and more.  Can't wait