• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Live from NCL Epic - 6/3/18 Barcelona - Mediterranean

Rate this topic

Jan115

Trizi - Thanks for the visuals!  That would definitely NOT be a stateroom setup that I would like...  And welcome to Cruise Crazies - so glad to have you here!

Jan - your whole cruise sounds wonderful; have never been to Palma de Mallorca but sounds like I would love it.  I am tucking away your Barcelona hotel choices for next time; we stayed at the Condes de Barcelona and would also recommend that one, right in the heart of the L'eixample district.  It has a great rooftop lounge and very accommodating staff. 

Back in beautiful Barcelona, where the archicture is just beautiful. The Spanish do love their balconies and terraces, don’t they! Here is the view from our room at Hotel Pulitzer! Finally have decent WI-FI, too.?

5A41D0BD-B289-4FD4-9ECC-18CEBB8D19C3.jpeg

9E35D9E1-0509-4FE3-9A75-887FF1185244.jpeg

The number one site in Barcelona is La Sagrada Familia, Antoni Gaudi’s still unfinished basilica masterpiece. We purchased tickets in advance, which is always a good idea when visiting major sites. As our taxi pulled up, our jaws dropped. No words can describe the architecture, light and color of this place. I took a lot of photos with my good camera, but here are a few from my phone.

3DE247F5-5239-4E7D-9CD0-2F9956C86321.jpeg

BBB7BDA5-3D9B-4CF1-BC30-6368B5C2FE90.jpeg

63A8756E-C9F1-4705-B41E-122633E9B643.jpeg

71B575E2-19C9-47B3-A918-FDA02DE29A7C.jpeg

3F7468FE-9AAF-4360-BC02-5A11BE5B8A31.jpeg

Thanks for sharing your cruise with us Jan. Nice pictures especially the one of David and you! Have a safe trip home!

Trizi welcome to CC and thanks for that cabin picture. It certainly looks a bit crazy. 

Jan - The Hotel Pulitzer looks wonderful - I am highlighting it in my notes for next visit!  We felt the same way about La Sagrada - once inside we just stood there gawking - the most amazing place!  Safe travels!

And yes, Chuck, I couldn't get your link to work either, but Welcome to CruiseCrazies!  Have never tried NCL but am interested so your FB page could possibly convince me, when I can get to it, lol!