• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Live from NCL Epic - 6/3/18 Barcelona - Mediterranean

Rate this topic

Jan115

13 hours ago, AndiD said:

Jan - The Hotel Pulitzer looks wonderful - I am highlighting it in my notes for next visit!  We felt the same way about La Sagrada - once inside we just stood there gawking - the most amazing place!  Safe travels!

And yes, Chuck, I couldn't get your link to work either, but Welcome to CruiseCrazies!  Have never tried NCL but am interested so your FB page could possibly convince me, when I can get to it, lol!

Andi, if you love boutique hotels as much as I do, you would LOVE Hotel Pulitzer! I wish we could have stayed longer. We left before breakfast to get to the airport, but they have a beautiful terrace and bar, and has that oh-so-classy European look. The rooms all have a balcony, and we enjoyed the sights and sounds of the city. It’s a short walk to Las Ramblas and a ton of eateries and shopping. Just around the black was Hotel Jazz, also very nice. Both had a rooftop bar, but Hotel Jazz also had a pool up there, and it was a little nicer: But I would recommend either in a heartbeat!

I still have to get the photos off my camera which is planned for this weekend. In the meantime, I have published my full review under Cruise Reviews. You will find it here:  

• 1 year later...
On 5/21/2020 at 2:45 PM, Jason said:

Love this thread, thanks for sharing Jan.  Related article:

Best things to do in Barcelona in 2020

This is a great list, Jason. Thanks! I'll keep them in mind for a future trip to Barcelona.😎

I can't believe it's been nearly 2 years since this cruise. As much as I love the relaxation of the Caribbean, nothing compares to the culture and WOW factor you get in Europe!