• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sun Princess July 4 Singapore to Hong Kong/Taipei

Rate this topic

Anyone else here on this Cruise July 4 2018 from Singapore to Hong Kong 5 day or to Taipei 7 day or the Hong Kong to Taipei 2 day cruise.  Princess is again marketing multi cruises within the same cruise period. I guess that is how they are able to sail at 100% capacity.  A really good cruise starting in Singapore then with two stops in Vietnam, a day in Hong Kong and on to Keelung Taiwan (port for Taipei)  Ship leaves in less than three weeks, hope maybe some other members are on the cruise.

Singapore is a great City and Country. I love to travel to Singapore and do it several times a year. Lyn & I will spend four days before the cruise in Singapore, always a fun time.  I think it is a must see city, holdings its own with any other City in the World. 

While it is same and has something for everyone.  Nowhere else in the world can you have lunch in a Michelin Star food stall for under US$2.00 and for dinner be at Cut by Wolfgang Puck at the Marina Bay Sands for dinner. Another Michelin Star Restaurant and then go to the Sands Rooftop, spread over three towers  to watch the city.