• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cruise Movie

Rate this topic

KeithnRita

We watched a new Netflix movie the other night that was filmed on the Harmony of the Seas. The movie was so-so but the location held our interest. The name of the movie: 'Like Father' in case anyone is interested.

Thanks Keith.  I will check into it.  I also saw a Hallmark movie recently that was filmed on the "Harmony of the seas."  It was really nice to see the ship. The movie was a romance, and was fun, but also kind of so-so.  One of the main stars of the show used the zip-line also...was fun to see.  

Edited by Shari2

10 hours ago, Jason said:

Think Royal Caribbean was paid ... or made payments ... to film the movie aboard their ship??  Super curious about this.

Since it looks like they filmed at least 2 movies on the ship I have a feeling RC was not paid but did it for the free advertising...however I could be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2018 at 1:13 PM, Jan115 said:

Thanks for posting this. I watched the movie last week. Didn’t care much for it, but it was a nice shout-out to the ship.?

I second that Jan!  I watched it, but ended up falling asleep for a bit mid-movie.  There wasn't much of a plot, or at least one to keep me from dozing off.  I was hoping to see more comedy but oh well .. was still nice to see many public spaces aboard the ship.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I second that Jan!  I watched it, but ended up falling asleep for a bit mid-movie.  There wasn't much of a plot, or at least one to keep me from dozing off.  I was hoping to see more comedy but oh well .. was still nice to see many public spaces aboard the ship.

Yeah, my husband walked out of the room after about 10 minutes. I stuck it out, hoping it would get better, but all I found were an unbelievable plot and some unlikeable characters. Nice ship, though!