• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Alaska Cruise Family Portrait

Rate this topic

Jeanette

Hi Jeanette...congratulations on your Alaska cruise!  Jackie is right, you will be able to have a nice family portrait done on the ship, and many other chances for pictures.  Hope you will come back and tell us all about your cruise.  Will love to hear about it and even see some of your pictures if you want to share.  Hope you have a wonderful cruise.

Jeanette, if you are talking about a formal group portrait off the ship in a nature location, for instance, most likely you’ll need to hire an independent photographer. However, if you want something special done on board above and beyond the usual camera setups around the ship in the evening, speak to a staff member to see if you can arrange a special setting, like outside on deck somewhere. Or maybe your travel agent can pre-arrange something in advance.

Jeanette, Congrats on your booking and your upcoming cruise; Alaska is my absolute favorite destination!  We have done three cruises on three different lines with both land and sea and sea-only trips, visiting many different ports.  I am happy to share my experiences if you have any questions or need some help deciding between things!