• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Glory January 5, 2020

Rate this topic

7 days Key West and Bahamas cruise from New Orleans

2nd leg of our B2B

Come join us!

1/5/2020    New Orleans, LA    ----    3:30 PM    

1/6/2020    Fun Day At Sea    ----    ----    

1/7/2020    Key West, FL    8:00 AM    4:00 PM    

1/8/2020    Freeport, The Bahamas    8:00 AM    5:00 PM    

1/9/2020    Nassau, The Bahamas    7:00 AM    5:00 PM    

1/10/2020    Fun Day At Sea    ----    ----    
1/11/2020    Fun Day At Sea    ----    ----    

1/12/2020    New Orleans, LA    8:00 AM    ----

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

@KeithnRita A very belated WELCOME BACK from your most recent cruise on Carnival Glory. I follow your amazing journeys on FB, of course, but just wanted to pop in and say I hope it was awesome! Feel free to post a few pics or a few words about your experience. 

Can’t wait to see where you’re headed next!🛳🙂🏖

I, Keith came back home after the B2B cruises on the Glory with bronchitis which has taken more than a month to get over. My stepfather is struggling with his health right now so we cancelled our next cruise which was a cruise on the Ecstasy out of Jacksonville in April. We don't want to be on the high seas in case he takes a turn for the worse. Our youngest daughter and her family moved to Jacksonville last year. Our 10 year granddaughter who acted in some plays and did a TV commercial in our home town landed a bit part in a Netflix movie filmed in Jacksonville.  It's supposed to be released sometime in March.

Right now we don't have any cruises booked but we are currently looking for an extended cruise for Jan 2021 since I will finally be retired.

Sorry to hear about the bronchitis, Keith. What a nasty way to end a cruise.😕 I had it too for 3 weeks after Christmas, and so many I know are just getting over it. No fun! It’s probably a good thing that you canceled your upcoming cruise while your stepdad deals with health issues. He’ll need family and friends nearby to help him through. How exciting for your granddaughter! Let me know when and what show so I can look for her.🙂

She’s adorable! And a horror movie - wow! 👍 She could be another Jamie Lee Curtis, who got her big break in a horror flick! That’s awesome, and as horror movies scare me, too, hopefully I’ll open one eye to catch her!😄

Thanks Andi! I will be just a few days shy of 74 when I retire so I think it's about time!

On another note we just booked 17 days (2 B2B cruises) on the Norwegian Jade for early Jan 2021. we will spend New Year with the family in St Johns (Jacksonville) and then drive to Tampa for our cruise.