• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review: The Adventure with Daughter and SIL

Rate this topic

AndiD

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the review.  We were on that ship in the summer of 2008 and though that was not spring break it was vacation time and it was packed with kids.  We too loved the ship especially the promenade area.  We also had seats on the beach and watch those zip liners and go past us like crazy and that is really something! 

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got around to reading your review, Andi - thanks for sharing! 

I think your right in that Royal’s “smaller” large ships seem to be taking a back seat to the Allure, Symphony, and all the new mega ships n the pipeline, which is regrettable. I’m glad to read about the advances in quality of the food. That was probably my only complaint about the Brilliance a few years ago, though I did like the food station setup. 

I have yet to go to San Juan, but hope to someday in the near future. My heart aches for their hurricane destruction, as it does for St. Maarten. The cruise port was definitely a priority in the rebuilding process for both, and and hotels and resorts in St. Martin/St. Maarten are slowly coming back, but a lot of work still needs to be done. I’m glad to hear you made a “contribution”.?

I have not heard of “Yoda Man”, but will definitely look him up next time in the island, as there many Star Wars fans in my family, including my grandson, Alex. He’ll be turning 6 tomorrow, and the first thing he wants for his birthday is to finally see the movie!