• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Have You Cruised on MSC? Impressions from Our First Time on Seaside

Rate this topic

As veteran cruisers, it's always exciting to experience a new ship, and a new brand, for the first time. So Pam and I were looking forward to our first voyage on MSC, taking MSC Seaside from the Port of Miami. We discovered a lot to like about this beautiful ship, and a few things that need improvement. Read our complete review here and please share your own experiences and thoughts.

msc1.jpeg

msc2.jpeg

Thanks for your take on the Seaside. My husband and I were just discussing this ship this morning and MSC’s drive for more US cruisers. He is eager to try MSC. I’m not a fan of the super mega-huge ships, especially this one designed more like floating condos, but I admit that I am curious about MSC and may give it a try. I have friends sailing in Europe this summer on Lyrica and will be interested in what they have to say about the MSC ships in Europe.

Thanks for your comments. For a big ship, it's fairly easy to get your bearings and move around on Seaside. MSC is indeed making a big push for the U.S. markets and they will be a major player at the Miami Port for sure. We heard there are MSC ships coming that will host more than 7,000 guests, not counting crew. 

• 3 months later...