• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review: Canada/New England with the Crazies

Rate this topic

AndiD

Andi - Thanks for a great review and filling in the blanks in mine.🙂

I wondered about the kids activities directly above the aft pool. We were out there either in the morning or on a couple of port days when it was quiet and didn’t hear anything up there. I can imagine it must be intrusive on a warm, sunny sea day.

If you get a chance, try a cruise from the Manhattan terminal. I think you’ll find it’s more organized, bigger and better located to everything. Unfortunately, most of the Princess ships in NY call Brooklyn home. 

Yes, the humongous TV. Lovely for viewing, but a shoulder-bumper for sure. Not sure why they couldn’t attach it to the wall opposite the bed.

I should have warned you about Quincy Market. Awesome food choices but nowhere to sit. And when groups are visiting or big ships are in port, it’s a madhouse.

Isn’t Peggy’s Cove and that lighthouse beautiful? Yes, fog and mist do enhance the whole experience contrary to what the travel industry photos will tell you.

So then I assume our Sky Princess cruise will take us out of Brooklyn?

My thought exactly about the TV - they couldn't put it on the wall facing the bed?  And I didn't bump my shoulder, I smacked into with my face!  Come to think of it, my face took quite a beating on this cruise, lol! 🤕

Maybe you should start wearing a helmet when you cruise!🤣

Princess usually sails from Brooklyn, but the itinerary does say Brookly OR New York, so maybe we’ll get lucky and get the NY terminal. Fortunately, it’s one way and we won’t have to disembark there.🙂

On 9/12/2019 at 11:14 AM, Jan115 said:

Maybe you should start wearing a helmet when you cruise!🤣

Princess usually sails from Brooklyn, but the itinerary does say Brookly OR New York, so maybe we’ll get lucky and get the NY terminal. Fortunately, it’s one way and we won’t have to disembark there.🙂

👩‍🚀 Think this will work....or this one?  ⛑️  It already has the first aid sign on it.  🤕😅

22 hours ago, jacketwatch said:

Link to cruise did not work for me. 

Hmmm, not sure why, Larry - it works for me. You can also find it by going to the top of the page and clicking Plan > Review > Princess Cruises

I have an airline question. We booked ORD-DEL on UA biz. The plane was a 2-2-2 configuration, no front or first class. We were in row 1, the first row of biz.  Now I see the configuration is 2-4-2 and there is a first or front cabin with eight seats and we have been reassigned to the first row of biz, row 6. However at this time the front cabin seats are not open to take and none of those seats are assigned. They are all greyed out.  Any ideas why?

Thank you.