• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Nice to meet you!

Rate this topic

636flo2

Hi everyone! It's so good to be here.

I'm Florence from Leeds, 54 years young and last year I had my first cruise! It wasn't a grand cruise just a small Croatia cruise I was gifted for my birthday. I was accompanied by my good friend Mary and she also loved it! I would like to share my cruise experience with you. so, we flew from the UK to Dubrovnik where we embarked the ship and the cruise ended in Omis from where we were transferred to split to stay a few more days waiting for our flights home. we sailed to some beautiful islands. i liked mljet the most as it is a national park. so peaceful and beautiful! i recommend you go there. anyways, Hvar, Korcula, and Vis are also beautiful. hvar is very busy and nice but i like more nature than fancy. What else... yes, we went to Sibenik and Split and Omis. All beautiful places indeed. i would love to cruise more, maybe try some big cruises around Italy or Greece. just wow!  the agency my friend Mary and I went with is  [Link removed, see advertising policy] if any of you are interested. 

A big thank you to my beautiful family who gifted me this exceptional gift. I am beyond grateful!

Edited by Jason

Welcome, and thanks for sharing. Your tour sounds amazing! You mention an interest in Greece. A few of us here are cruising Viking Ocean to the Mediterranean from Athens to Venice, including Greece and Croatia, in May of 2021. You should join us! 🙂🛳

Check out the info here: