• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Pullmantur Cruises

Rate this topic

Aleta

Has anyone cruised or booked with Pullmantur Cruises of Spain...? in spite of the virus and those affected in Spain they have not announced any cancellations and are not returning deposits! I wonder if anyone has had any experience with them as we have not, but booked a B2B for Norway cruises in early May that should be cancelled as of now but nothing heard..

Thank you for any comment..

10 hours ago, Jan115 said:

They have suspended cruises until May 29 and will be issuing FCC. The website has the details.

Sorry about your cruise. I hope you get to re-book for a safer time!

the website seems to not be working... do you have the link for their website..?

2 hours ago, Jan115 said:

This is what I found:

https://www.pullmanturcruises.de/en/booking

I’m surprised they haven’t contacted you. Did you book through them directly or through an agent?

Thank you very much for the link.. No, they did not contact me at all. When the final payment was due the other day we had to cancel as our government has restricted travel and we have stay at home orders... Pullmantur Cruises did not accept this kind of excuse. As penalty Pullmantur cruises would not return or apply our booking deposits to a future cruise.. I don't see any reason to try and book with them in future if this is their decision..

17 minutes ago, Aleta said:

Thank you very much for the link.. No, they did not contact me at all. When the final payment was due the other day we had to cancel as our government has restricted travel and we have stay at home orders... Pullmantur Cruises did not accept this kind of excuse. As penalty Pullmantur cruises would not return or apply our booking deposits to a future cruise.. I don't see any reason to try and book with them in future if this is their decision..

As an agent, I’ve never had the opportunity to work with Pullmantur because they don’t sell to U.S. agents. Just their lack of communication or concern for the guest would prevent me from recommending them. I do know that it is best, even if a stay-at-home order or CDC ban on cruises is in place, to wait until the cruise line cancels the cruise. In that case, most are offering a full refund or a future cruise credit plus bonus onboard credit.

Edited by Jan115

5 minutes ago, Jan115 said:

As an agent, I’ve never had the opportunity to work with Pullmantur because they don’t sell to U.S. agents. Just their lack of communication or concern for the guest would prevent me from recommending them. I do know that it is best, even if a stay-at-home order or CDC ban on cruises is in place, to wait until the cruise line cancels the cruise. In that case, most are offering a full refund or a future cruise credit plus bonus onboard credit.

Thank you!