• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

How do I delete my profile?

Rate this topic

Guest CruisingWithKarina

Guest CruisingWithKarina

Hi! Sadly, the cruise industry is still in COVID lockdown, and I’ve closed my cruising community for this reason. Is it possible to delete my cruise crazies account, and how do I do it? I’m asking because I’m not really using my profile.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us. Lockdown? Ships are back in service, the CDC has lifted the ban and with restrictions and new protocols in place, ships are off to a cautious re-start. I’m reading positive reviews from people now returning from the first sailings. Granted, many avid cruisers are taking a wait and see approach before booking. There will be a small number of incidents of Covid infections on board cruise ships - it’s a fact. But how the ships handle it (and how the media reports them) will be the key factor in how we respond. People are ready and booking for 2022 and on. Cruising has changed but will return.

I hope you’ll stick around with us, but if you want to delete your account, send a PM to Jason, and he can help.

Be well!