• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Elation Jan 13 2022

Rate this topic

Hey all!!! We are so excited to be cruising again!  I am taking my buddy from work on her first ever cruise Jan 13 2022 on the Carnival Elation.  Join in let's get to know each other to have some cruise buddies!  We haven't been on the Elation before, she is a smaller one but looks quite nice.  I am hoping this will be an excellent trip for my friend to enjoy her 1st of many cruises together.  Love a girls' cruise!!  If you see us make sure you say Hi to the Tennessee farm girls!!

Congrats on your upcoming cruise! I haven't been on Elation but cruised her former sister ship the Imagination back in 2003. Elation has gone through a few facelifts since then, the most extensive renovation completed in 2017, making it a nice, smaller-ship cruise. I was sad to see Imagination and Fascination go, but I am glad that Carnival has kept some smaller Fantasy class ships in their roster. I think it will be a great first cruise for your friend.😀

Be sure to come back here and tell us how it went. In the meantime, we hope to see you around our CruiseCrazies neighborhood.🙂