• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Navigator of Seas from LA May 2022

Rate this topic

aglennane

Welcome, Tony!  How exciting to be going on your first cruise.  The Navigator is a great ship - lots of fun venues along the promenade.  Is this the 3-night itinerary to Ensenada?  That is a great way to test the cruising waters.  My bet is that you will want to go back for more!  We have been on about 35 cruises now because we absolutely love everything about it:  the ships, the ocean, the ports, the food, the entertainment.    Be sure to post any questions you might have - we are always happy to help!  And hopefully you will find other CruiseCrazies who are going on that same cruise.

Tony - are you referring to like the drink packages or dining packages.  I've noticed since the restart that they are not always available this far in advance - so that may be the case here.  Keep checking back.  Are you working with a travel agent at all or did you book on your own?  If you booked on your own you can always call Royal, and will be able to tell you when the various packages, shore excursions, etc. will open.  A travel agent could also do that for you.

Hi Tony, and welcome to CruiseCrazies! Congrats on your very first cruise - you must be so excited! I’m not sure about the App, but if you go to Royal Caribbean’s website and click “Manage My Cruise”, you can access the Cruise Planner. If you haven’t already done so, you’ll need to register with a login and password. There you should find beverage, dining and other onboard packages available for purchase. Shore excursions may or may not be available yet, depending on the destination and whether or not the cruise line has worked them out with the local tour guides since their post-pandemic return.

For more tips, check out my blog ‘What to Expect on Your First Cruise’. Since it was written pre-pandemic, some procedures are changed somewhat, but it will give you a general idea of a day in the life of a cruiser. 

Let us know if you have any questions or need any guidance.