Celebrity Cruises unveiled its 2015-16 sailings to Asia, Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii, with over 70 destinations to choose from. The voyages have new ports of call, itineraries and overnight stays. Captain’s Club loyalty members have exclusive 'Priority Access' for booking the new sailings beginning today - five days before the official on-sale date, Friday, April 4.
Celebrity Millennium will visit 43 destinations in 14 countries during the 2015-16 season, starting from September 2015. With departures from Singapore, Hong Kong, and Tokyo (Yokohama), the itineraries offer guests a wide range of options to choose from.
Vacationers can experience more of Asia for longer with overnight stays in eight different destinations: Tokyo, Japan; Kobe, Japan; Hong Kong, China; Taipei, Taiwan; Hanoi, Vietnam; Bangkok, Thailand; Singapore; and Bali, Indonesia. Plus, first-time ports for 2015-16 include Dutch Harbor, Alaska; Beppu and Kanazawa in Japan; and Vladivostok in Russia.
Highlights from the new itineraries include:
- Two 14-night roundtrip Japan sailings will have overnight stays in Tokyo (Yokohama) and Kobe, Japan. The ship will also visit Mt. Fuji (Shimizu), Beppu, Kanazawa, and Otaru, Japan, as well as Vladivostok, Russia.
- The 14-night Singapore to Hong Kong sailings offer overnight stays in Hong Kong, Hanoi, Bangkok, and Singapore. In Hanoi, the ship will anchor in Ha Long Bay, an UNESCO World Heritage Site. Guests will also visit Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My), and Danang/Hue (Chan May), Vietnam.
- Vacationers can enjoy three days and two nights in Bali during the Singapore to Indonesia 14-night roundtrip sailing. Plus the ship will visit Komodo Island, home of the Komodo Dragon, as well as Phuket, Penang, and Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang).
On Jan. 31, 2016, a special Chinese New Year’s sailing will be offered with an overnight stay in Hong Kong, China. Celebrating the Year of the Monkey, guests can experience Victoria Harbor, Hong Kong, and watch a fireworks display.
Following Celebrity Millennium’s season in Asia, on March 13, 2016, the ship will begin a series of exotic sailings ranging from 11 to 18 nights from Singapore, Sydney, and Honolulu, finishing in Vancouver on April 26. Guests can combine these vacations to form a 45 day voyage calling upon 17 ports, in seven countries, across three continents including Australia, Fiji, and French Polynesia. Vacationers can also enjoy overnight stays in Bali, Honolulu and Maui. Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii
Celebrity Solstice will sail to 34 destinations in 10 countries from September 2015 with itineraries ranging from 8t- to 18-nights to Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific, departing from Auckland, Sydney and Perth.
The ship will sail from Vancouver to Sydney on Sept. 22, 2015, and offer a 10-night ‘Hawaii’ and a 18-night ‘Tahitian Treasures’ sailing, which guests can combine to create a 28-night vacation, visiting 11 destinations. These sailings will also be offered from Sydney departing April 9, 2016. Highlights of the trip include:
- An overnight stay in Honolulu and a late-night call in Lahaina, Maui, during the ‘Hawaii’ sailing, so that guests can take part in a traditional luau. The ship will also visit destinations such as Hilo and Kona.
- The ‘Tahitian Treasures’ itinerary will call upon three ports in French Polynesia including Bora Bora, Moorea, and Papeete, before sailing across the Pacificto New Zealand, visiting Auckland and the Bay of Islands.
- Guests can combine an 18-night Auckland to Perth cruise, departing on Feb. 16, 2016, with a 17-night sailing from Perth to Sydney to create a 35-night circumnavigation of Australia and New Zealand, visiting 19 destinations:
- During the 18-night sailing from Auckland to Perth, vacationers can enjoy six ports of call in New Zealand, as well as the three sounds in Fiordland National Park, and visits to Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
- The 17-night sailing from Perth to Sydney will visit Bali, Indonesia, before exploring the northern coast of Australia. The ship will then sail along the Eastern Coast visiting Cairns (Yorkey’s Knob), Airlie Beach and Brisbane in Queensland. This is the perfect opportunity for guests to experience the Great Barrier Reef.
An entirely new destination, Mystery Island in Vanuatu, will be visited as part of the South Pacific sailings, with itineraries ranging from eight to 12 nights and sailing to ports in New Caledonia, Loyalty Islands, Vanuatu and Fiji.
Guests wishing to experience the breathtaking Fiordland National Park in New Zealand can choose from the 12- and 14-night vacations from Sydney and Auckland, which visit Milford, Doubtful and DuskySounds, New Zealand.
Celebrity’s 2015-16 sailings will introduce the newly announced “Suite Class” experience, beginning April 2015, with new luxurious offerings including a dedicated, suites-only restaurant, VIP lounge, and complimentary ‘all in’ benefits such as premium beverages, dining at any specialty restaurant and unlimited internet access.
To celebrate the launch of Celebrity’s 2015-16 World Tour, guests can receive up to $400 per stateroom to spend onboard for every cruise or cruisetour that is four nights or longer (from the newly available itineraries) and booked by April 30, 2014, excluding Celebrity Xpedition sailings. In addition, the offer can be combined with select future promotions.
By Travel Agent Central
For more cruise news & articles go to http://www.cruisecrazies.com/index.html
Re-posted on CruiseCrazies.com - Cruise News, Articles, Forums, Packing List, Ship Tracker, and more