• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Rhapsody of the Seas Oct 15 - 22

Rate this topic

btate

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish we were going, btate, but we are at the mercy of the school calendar. Anyway, just a reminder- if you haven't already done so, to put your cruise on the passenger meeting hall and also post it to our CruiseCrazies calendar . Just keep checking and one of our members or lurkers might see you're sailing on the same cruise, and then they'll put theirs on too and maybe you'll get some responses here. By the way, we're so glad to have you as a member and we hope you'll be a regular here. It's great to see you posting.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Shirocco, sounds like you may be a local to Texas and know your way around. One of the reasons I joined this is to find a good transportation provider from Hobbie to Galveston. . . I got some pretty good information. but do you know of a place I can call to get transportation for a decent rate?

Thanks for you help if you know. I hope to meet you!

Well hello there! I thought you were the invisible man and was giving me the cold shoulder! :grin: :wink: I dont know of any, some say a cab but that would be expensive! Did you get transportation from your cruise packadge? When are you coming in? I could do some checking or I could just come and pick you up :wink: depending on how many are with you! Are you by yourself?Im driving down on Friday the 13th. Early to Galveston and we are staying at the Holiday Inn Sunspree resort,the new one on Sea wall Blvd. :wink: Let me know when your coming! There also may be a shuttle you can take too you said you already checked things out what are your options!? :wink:

I forgot about this section until Cheryl reminded me! Sorry about that.

It is just my wife and I this time. We are flying into Hobbie on the 14th and were just planning on staying near the airport that day? We have Marriott points and have a room reserved. We were going to call the hotel and see what transportation they recommend if any. I know we have to arrange something a couple weeks before.

I would not want to impose on you coming to get us. . . You are very kind to offer though. I would like to meet and say hello. . I look like any other ugly guy when I am not in a tux. . Feel free to email me. . I would love to chat.

byron@juniormints .com

• 2 weeks later...