• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Movies onboard??

Rate this topic

cruisinmama

When I first read that some people could not figure out why you would watch movie on board I was a litttle confused - until I just realized that not every ship has a movie theatre that runs newly released movies :tongue:

I guess I am just spoiled by Disney and thought every ship had a full movie theater in it! My kids loved grabbing some cookies and heading into watch the newly released Incredibles at 10:00 p.m.

I am glad I read this thread or else I would have been asking where the movie theater was when I boarded the Inspiration in January!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On our 1st Cruise it didn't have a Theatre either..so when we checked the Explorer it has a screening room it was like cool..

Great thing about the Cruise boards you can learn something new each day so neat to find out new things..

I didn't know they had big screens outside until I saw a photo of one someone shared...but I know not all SHips will have it..but still neat to see

I think a screening room might be a little more comfortable than some of the lounges that Carnival uses on some of its older ships. The lounge chairs are so uncomfortable and sometimes the view lines are not very good.

Carnival had a great idea on the Liberty by putting a large screen on the Lido deck. Perhaps they will build a screening room on some of their new ships.

• 4 weeks later...