• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Prices..

Rate this topic

cruisinmama

Joe is always honest and will help you out with any question. He did not book my FOS Diddyville cruise but when I was jealous that most of the diddies were on deck 8, we have two rooms booked on deck 6. One for the kids a PR and another for us across the hall in a balcony. Joe instantly found two rooms on deck 8 that would work for me and I called my TA and had her change it. All it cost was about $30 more for an upgraded cabin level.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand the need to look for lower prices on my curise, but I'm curious as to WHERE you find cheaper rates. Is there a "best" place to look? Do you find lower prices by accident? I figure there must be a way to "come across" lower fares as so many of you do it. So...My question is WHERE do you look for lower prices?

Thanks for your help!

First time poster,

Terri

I search on line with various agencies. I post on several other boards and have been known to post a thread to see if anyone has used a specific TA.

Theres so many TA's out there but I spend several housrs of research until I am happy with the price. Once I have done that I refuse to look at any other TA's so I will not be upset if I find a better deal.

I do not know the rules on this board as to what I can post. Not sure if I can post some names of TA's on here or not and I do not want to do anything against the rules. You can PM or email JDIddy. He is a TA in Florida. You might want to be specific in the subject line though.