• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

Okay, I'm finally in!!! Whoppee, had a little problem with registration==my own fault, no doubt.

Anyway, we are a group of 10 celebrating various occasions and getting a very late start on private tours.

Has anyone used "Travelswithfriends" for any touring in this area?

Since we have a large group we need a company that can handle all 10 of us. Plus they do tours at a few of the stops, so if we could use them for all of the stops that would be ideal. Please let me know if you have heard anything concerning them good or bad.

deb

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Deb, glad you made it!!

Which hotels are you all staying at in Barcelona? If you give us you names, cabin numbers and hotel where you're staying in Barcelona then we can update our list here. We'll be meeting one another at La Villa restaurant on Las Ramblas, for dinner the evening before we board, would you all be able to join us?

Sorry, no I haven't heard of "Travelswithfriends".

Hi Captain Gail received your note and your email is now activated...

Welcome aboard PrincessTwit, Glad you made it to the CruiseCrazies Roll call... 10 in your party wow you will have the biggest inner group by far!!

I have heard of traveling with Friends.. I almost booked one for Athens but later canceled the tour only as to cut expenses...I have not personally used them before but have heard positive things from other posters on other sites... they are at least worth looking into...

Let me know how we can help!

joey

Gail "posting" means just that post on the forum... at the top and bottom of each forum page there are a series of buttons

AddReply... Fast Reply...New Topic.. and New Poll

By clicking on New topic you open another screen with will start another thread specifically for the topic of conversation you want to start..

does that help?