• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Introducing: Cruise & Travel Deals Forum

Rate this topic

Jason

In our ongoing mission to help you save as much money as possible on your next cruise vacation, shore excursion, or related travel arrangements, the new Cruise & Travel Deals Forum is now open!

This new forum is designed to ensure you see the latest deals, promotions, and offers - Direct from our Authorized Cruise Travel Agents and partners.

In most cases each offer is only available for a limited time so act quickly when you see something that catches your attention. The forum will be updated regularly as new promotions become available, so be sure to check back often. You can also add this forum to your RSS Reader (details) or hit the "Follow this Forum" button at the top of the forum, to be notified of updates.

Latest promotions include:

--> Enter for a Chance to win a Free 7 Night Cruise for two on Celebrity

--> Royal Caribbean WOW Sale ~ Feb. 25th to 27th ~ Awesome ALLURE

Recently returned from a Jan. 19 cruise in the Norwegian Dawn. It was my second Norwegian cruise and I was quite disappointed. The first Norwegian cruise was just great so I had no qualms regarding this one. Boy was I wrong! Three problems in the bathroom that should have been taken care of before we even got on board; no information in the cabin regarding cost of drinks in the refrigerator, no information regarding room service, no information regarding how to get anything on the TV; and loud background noise almost everywhere. My travel companion paid three different prices for the same can of soda.

They bragged about 14 different dining options but only 4 were free. There was no quite place where you could get a drink and sit and look out at the water. Yes, we had a balcony, but, except for the first day, we could not really use it due to the weather. Granted, Norwegian was not responsible for the weather, but they are responsible for lack of places to sit and look out.

The ship had been referbished in 2011 but the interior looked warn. The final day they allowed passengers to take theirn luggage and leave when they pleased. That led to a complete blockage of elevators for the rest of us. People with luggage could use any elevator they pleased and could leave at any time they chose; and then, they wanted the rest of us out of our cabins by 9 AM. It was a real mess.