• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

WOW!!! 90 Day's From The Cruise. Time For The Final Payment.

Rate this topic

Sarge6870

Can't wait for your time to fly by.

WHOA...Easy Deb!!! The time flew by and surprised me about the November cruise coming! Don't want the time to go too fast before it becomes another cruise memory :wink2:

Cruise memories are some of the best memories! We relish our memories of past cruises and frequently chat about them on our website... We also have a 'cruise wall' with pictures of our favorite voyages and ports. Every time our friends drop by that's one of the first spots they visit... to share in the memories!!!!

pastaandcruise001resized.jpg

Looks like a fun wall...

Thank you, Janice. It really is a fun wall. In the foreground are our mascots. The bird is Machimo Marino (a friend, Massimo Marino, was Master of the Carnival Conquest for many years...) and the pirate in blue is Captain Pazzo. Pazzo is 'crazy' in Italian! He actually has his own (real) Carnival crewmember name tag!!

:smile:

Congrats on the coming cruise, Sarge. Sounds like you picked the right ship. We are 6 weeks away from ours...it's been 4 years since our last cruise, so we are looking forward to a nice vacation.

Mach...the "cruise wall" is a great idea!

Hi to everyone...have a great day, all!

Thanks Shari. I hope your right about picking the right ship. This will be our 2nd try of RCCL and we weren't all that impressed with the Jewel in May but we'll be open minded. 4 years since your last cruise? Not only are you due, your OVER due!!!! Hope you enjoyed your day as well :wink2:

Incredible!

Amy, had to laugh at your take on final payment. Our "let's book the next cruise" is usually decided as soon as we buckle the seat belt on the runway at Tucson International Airport. I found an 8-day Celebrity Century in Australia that I liked. Told Jerry about it. He said, "we haven't even taken this cruise and you're already talking about the next one." Sometimes I just need to plan it and then tell him ...

Too funny!!! As a matter of fact, we already discussed next years cruise (right after booking the November cruise) in the Western Med for our 25 anniversary. Because the rates aren't out yet (C.A. thinks they will release the dates in September), he's going to keep an eye out for us. Never hurts to plan ahead. Besides, I'm trying for a suite for our anniversary cruise next year so it will give us some time to pay it off.