• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Welcome my friends Jamey and Gene

Rate this topic

Wooo hooo.. Hiya and Thank you!

Welcome to my cruisin friends Jamey and Gene. We were on the Freedom for a week last year and will be going again this Septmeber on the Mariner!!

P101005424.jpg

Thank you Thank you :smile: While we were booking Denna on our next cruise she was telling me about the site so I had to join. Look foward to meeting everyone!

Jamey

Welcome aboard, Jamey and Gene. Any friends of Denna's are friends of ours. We hope you'll become a regular here like Denna and we hope to get to know you. Female_sailor.gif

Jamey and Gene, glad to have you aboard the greatest forum afloat. I feel so at home here, and I am sure that in no time, you will be saying the same. Denna sure adds a lot to the forum and I am enjoying getting to know her, and I hope you post often so we can acquainted too.

welcomeneon_e0.gif

Edited by Gregswife

Hi and thank you for the welcome. I do have to say that I am amazed at all the welcomes :biggrin:

Makes one feel good when coming to a new place. I have been a member of other sites where new people are hardly acknowledged. This is awsome. I can't wait to get to know everyone.

Jamey

Jamey and Gene, glad to have you aboard the greatest forum afloat. I feel so at home here, and I am sure that in no time, you will be saying the same. Denna sure adds a lot to the forum and I am enjoying getting to know her, and I hope you post often so we can acquainted too.

welcomeneon_e0.gif