• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Got My Cruise Travel

Rate this topic

I think everybody's favorite part of the magazine is the letters to the editor section. People get into running arguments about the silliest things. Some go back and forth about the dress on formal nights. Other complain about smoking on deck; make a big fuss! (I'm a non-smoker. But, on deck?). It's the best part of the magazine. Also love the nostalgic articles they run, now and then, about the 'golden age' of cruising. Great magazine.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everybody's favorite part of the magazine is the letters to the editor section. People get into running arguments about the silliest things. Some go back and forth about the dress on formal nights. Other complain about smoking on deck; make a big fuss! (I'm a non-smoker. But, on deck?). It's the best part of the magazine. Also love the nostalgic articles they run, now and then, about the 'golden age' of cruising. Great magazine.

Hey Rose thanks for the endorsement.

I asked them to bill me when i signed up on line i hope that doesnt slow my subscription down, but the last time i prepaid a magazine order on line it never started but the money SURE left the debt card.. what a mess over $19.95 but hey here in cali thats a half A tank of gas!

Hey Rose thanks for the endorsement.

I asked them to bill me when i signed up on line i hope that doesnt slow my subscription down, but the last time i prepaid a magazine order on line it never started but the money SURE left the debt card.. what a mess over $19.95 but hey here in cali thats a half A tank of gas!

If you can't wait for your subscription to start, I know Barnes & Nobles carries Cruise Travel (here in Florida) and, I'd guess, so does Borders. They ususally get it in about a week after subscribers get their issues, so , wait about a week and give it a try.....

If you can't wait for your subscription to start, I know Barnes & Nobles carries Cruise Travel (here in Florida) and, I'd guess, so does Borders. They ususally get it in about a week after subscribers get their issues, so , wait about a week and give it a try.....

We've been subscribers since 1993. We also ordered the official Cruise Travel binders in which to store them. We just started our seventh binder. They look so nice, all lined up on the bookshelf.

Like Jeff, I re-read them from time to time. It's amazing to look back and realize how quickly the industry has changed.