• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Official Troublemaker Amenity Tote Bag & CruiseCrazie Pin

Rate this topic

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with Cheryl.

I think we should stick with the pirate theme throughout. Or some semblence of that theme. It will be memorable.. Whenever we cruise people will remember us from one cruise to the next. Changing themes will make it seem as though its a different group each time. Marketing is the ability to catch other potential cruisers. Changing everytime wont open the door for that to happen. OR do we not want to get new people? I guess thats the question.

I know I want my towel to be the pirate theme. You can add the website on an end if you want but I dont want it covering the whole towel. I want a troublemaker towel not a website towel.

The icon for the T1 cruise is the one I was referring to earlier. I think it would stand out and draw people in. If you use a logo with a beach scene or something else like that, you are going to blend in with all the other travel agencies and for me personally, it would not set that group apart from all the others - I don't know that I would particularly remember it. I agree with Bill that with a name like Troublemaker, you need something that lives up to the name and will engrain itself in people's minds. What prompted me to sign up for a Troublemaker cruise was the image that it was a fun, party group.