• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Rate this topic

elle

I am going to attempt to fiquere out this forum. Thanks for your patience in advance. DH and I have cruised Carnival several times. Fantasy[2x], Destiny[1x] and Mardi Gras[2x]. This will be our 1st time cruising with the kids. Lil girl turns 7 next month and big brother turns 18. We are going on the 7 night on the Destination, RC. We were ready to purchase our tickets for an all -inclusive in Mexico when the travel agent calls and says she thinks this would be a better idea for us all. Why not take a crazy chance. DH was happy to hear it would save over $1500 doing the cruise but I know we will easily spend that on the tab bill. TA assurred me the kids would be much happier on the cruise then at a resort. Im trusting her. The excitement has hit and was up most the night and found this forum. Out of many I viewed this one caught my eye and seems to be most friendly and informative. Thanks for having me!!

Welcome aboard, elle. We're so glad that you found us. We have a very friendly group of members who are very knowledgeable about cruising and extremely helpful and supportive. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the CruiseDiscussion section. Also, we have a lot of games going on in the General Discussion section. Please don't hesitate to jump right in. Also, elle, you can post your cruise date and birthday to our CruiseCrazies calendar. Your kids will love cruising. Hope to get to know you. Cheryl :cool:

elle, welcome to CruiseCrazies. This is a great board. It's very friendly and informative. Also intereting little games which are not just fun, but also informative. The people on this board are the friendliest that I've seen on any of the cruise boards (although there are those rare moments). Please post often, because the more the merrier. BTW, you just answered one of the questions on the board when you became the 1700 member. Congrats. :grin:

Howard

Welcome aboard, elle!

You're right -- this is a wonderful board with great people. Glad you have joined us, and we look forward to getting to know you better (as you put up with us, lol).

When and to where is your cruise?