• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Past Cruisers: Has the Triumph caused you to reconsider cruising at all?

Rate this topic

Jason

36 members have voted

1. 1. Past Cruisers: Has the Triumph caused you to reconsider cruising at all?

• Yes
    • Somewhat
    • No way, I'll still cruise any day!

I have no idea what the actual numbers are, but with all the cruise ships at sea every day and the rarity of unfortunate incidents, I wouldn’t be surprised to learn I was in substantially more danger driving to and from work each day.

For us, cruising is by far the best vacation value out there – and we still have scores of ships to sail on and hundreds of ports to visit! We can’t wait for our next cruise! (And the next, and the next!) :biggrin:

We were on the Triumph 2 weeks before the incident and she is a grand old ship!!! We loved her! This was our 6th cruise and we have our 7th booked for January 2014. Cruising is the only way to go!! Carnival is the BEST!!!!

Edited by Spunky7254

We have our 35 cruise booked on the Navigator of the Seas on March 30. This should indicate how we feel about cruising!
Been on a couple that lost an engine causing us to have to limp back to port at about half speed. No worries. Had sewage blocked (Someone had tried to flush a towel.), but it only lasted about half a day. Missed ports due to storms. Still, the best vacation value.

I like the majority of you agree and will cruise again. However, I was very disappointed to find that a lot of the passengers on the Carnival Triumph are filing law suits against Carnival Cruises. As we know, it was an accident. An accident that could happen to any of us on any cruise lines. My husband and I agree that cruising is the best value for a vacation and will continue to cruise each year!