• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Enclave, on Princess... what does it cost?

Rate this topic

We’re booked on a 31 day cruise from Sydney back to Auckland and we’d like to know if anyone can share what the cost would be for access to The Enclave?  We purchased a similar feature on Star Princess on a 12 day cruise in the Mediterranean and it was about $125 each I think.  It was a fabulous option because of the thermal beds after a day of ‘cruising’.

I've never heard of the "Enclave."  Is that a special room, or place to hang out or suite?    Just trying to learn about it!  What makes it special?  Would love to learn about it!  and Welcome to CruiseCrazies, Craig!

Hi Shari2,

As I understand it’s part of the Lotus Spa.  Here is a link you can check out;

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ships/products/joyful-rejuvenation/the-enclave-at-lotus-spa.html

We discovered it on a cruise in the Mediterranean aboard the Star Princess.  We were given a ship tour on our first day and they shared that for a very limited number of guests and on a first-come-first-serve basis you could purchase access to an exclusive part of the Spa that featured a number of thermal beds.  We found it very relaxing after a day of adventure on shore.  It seems to me it was about $150 per person (2011) for a 12 day cruise.  There were perhaps 20 - 40 spots available.  We went for it and were so glad we did.

This feature wasn’t available on our next cruise but it is available on the cruise we booked for next year on the Sea Princess.  Unfortunately you cannot book it in advance and they won’t even tell us what it would cost.  We’re just hoping for the best.

I hope this helps.

Take care,

Craig